The 8 Limbs of Yoga: Go Beyond the Asana
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Fri Feb 23rd
What will be covered in each session?
Friday: Sound Healing Session
Saturday: Asana practice, including meditation, pranayama and deep dive into the Yamas.
Sunday: Asana practices, including mediation, pranayama and deep dive into the Niyamas.
Many of us in the west enter the practice of yoga through movement. The yoga we "do" when we step on our mats is one aspect of a more extensive set of practices and philosophical tenets that can provide a compass for our lives. The principles drawn from the ancient texts can strengthen your foundation as a practitioner of yoga, and help you to embody the soul of yoga in your teachings and in your life.
Who is this for?
• Dedicated yoga practitioners who feel the calling to go deeper, integrating the philosophy of yoga into their daily life & practice.
• Yoga teachers who wish to better understand the 8 limbs, and share it in their own teachings.
• Anyone who wishes to experience more inner peace, strength and freedom in relationship to themselves and others.
• Members and Non-Members welcome.
• All levels welcome. No experience required.
What you will receive:
• Yamas and Niyamas Book
• A scratching of the surface into the 8 fold path.
• Daily Asana Practice
• Daily Meditation, Pranayama and Sound Healing.