Jan 6th*–Feb 17th
The New Year is all about meeting the best version of you with this program! You loved the 40 Days To Personal Revolution Program and you asked for an Inspired Detox Program and we listened. Our 40 Days To Personal Revolution combines forces with our Inspired 28 Day Detox to create the best version of you!
*First meeting will be informational on what to expect and how the program will work. this will give you a week to prep before the program begins the following week.
Tue & Thu 6:30–7:30P
Feb 6th–Mar 20th
Cost: $259 (Guests: $199)
This is a 6-week program designed to get you feeling strong, gorgeous and fit for your upcoming special occasion! The program will combine strength, cardio, and core work in a 50-minute group setting, but with personalized attention from our personal trainers. Our mission is to get you feeling stronger, leaner, more confident, and to have fun. We customize each Bootcamp to keep your body guessing and never let you get bored. Don’t let the word Bootcamp scare you! We will make sure you get a great, safe workout regardless of what level you are. Open to brides, grooms, and the wedding party. We want you all looking and feeling your best for the special day!
Future camps start April 3rd & July 17th.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Fri Feb 23rd
What will be covered in each session?
Friday: Sound Healing Session
Saturday: Asana practice, including meditation, pranayama and deep dive into the Yamas.
Sunday: Asana practices, including mediation, pranayama and deep dive into the Niyamas.
Many of us in the west enter the practice of yoga through movement. The yoga we "do" when we step on our mats is one aspect of a more extensive set of practices and philosophical tenets that can provide a compass for our lives. The principles drawn from the ancient texts can strengthen your foundation as a practitioner of yoga, and help you to embody the soul of yoga in your teachings and in your life.
Who is this for?
• Dedicated yoga practitioners who feel the calling to go deeper, integrating the philosophy of yoga into their daily life & practice.
• Yoga teachers who wish to better understand the 8 limbs, and share it in their own teachings.
• Anyone who wishes to experience more inner peace, strength and freedom in relationship to themselves and others.
• Members and Non-Members welcome.
• All levels welcome. No experience required.
What you will receive:
• Yamas and Niyamas Book
• A scratching of the surface into the 8 fold path.
• Daily Asana Practice
• Daily Meditation, Pranayama and Sound Healing.